Monday, December 1, 2014

From the Weekend: More Painting

The room went from a pink close to all that stuff on the left to that intense blue you see behind them. Emma, my daughter, is on the right.

A true descendant of Tom Sawyer, my daughter invited a friend over to help her paint her room.  But they painted more in the style of Lucy and Ethel--and it went beyond mere head gear. Fortunately, they used Marquee --and got one coat coverage. I don't think the room would have survived a second coat! It cleaned up beautifully, too, thank gawd. (That poor hardwood floor.)

Everyone is happy.

2 comments :

t said...

What adorable painters! I can remember painting my room with a friend as a teenager.

Alana in Canada said...

Thanks, t! It's interesting that you painted your room, too, as a teenager. I sure didn't!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...